Manager, Product & Digital Solutions
In partnership with the VP Organizational & Operational Excellence, you will have the opportunity to lead our internal and external clients through a variety of engagements across Product and Digital Solutions. At a time when Health & Safety has never been more important, you will have the opportunity to leverage new and emerging technologies to create immersive experiences for learners. We will look to you to manage projects such as reviewing our Virtual Instructor Led programs and make them truly designed for online delivery, create net new custom programs for our clients expand our our digitial channel to create an expertly curated portfolio that serves our clients and stakeholders.
• Manage client onboarding and project planning to meet client timelines and requirements.
• Responsible for leading the development of new portfolio programs at PSHSA
• Responsible for executing the content maintenance strategy across the PSHSA portfolio to ensure ongoing excellence and compliance with requirements.
• In partnership with the VP, participate in client acquisition, business development activities such as preparing proposals, quotes and responses to RFPs.
• Ensure each product is best-in-class across each channel of delivery
• Seek input, analysis and use data to shape decisions and opportunities for Product & Digital Solutions at PSHSA
• Plan, manage and oversee each project while in development through to successful delivery on-time and on-budget.
• Bring strong business development acumen and execution, including identifying opportunities, supporting existing projects, identifying new business relationships and growth areas.
• Monitor performance of products through engagement with instructors, learners and stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement.
• Participate in contract development to evaluate client requirements
• Work collaboratively across PSHSA and with our stakeholders throughout the design and build process.
• Provide vision and direction to support our growth initiatives and provide top notch client experiences
• Lead a highly engaged Learning & Development Team
• Expert knowledge in learning and devleopment strategies across multiple channels including virtual instructor led programs.
• 10 years of experience leading instructional design projects that are client facing including client relationship management, needs assessment and evaluation
• Significant experience in end-to-end product development and portfolio curation
• Significant experience with eLearning development, Learning Management Systems and Technology
• Awareness of AODA Accessibility requirements as it relates to learning program design
• Committed to developing new industry, product and market knowledge.
• An interest in the latest and greatest technologies as they relate to products, learning and development and learner experience.
• Ability to present ideas and recommendations to senior management in a clear and organized manner, providing sufficient analysis/market information.
• Identify insights from customer feedback to drive process improvements and growth throughout the business.
• Bachelors degree required, Masters preferred.
• CTDP designation preferred
The work is performed in an office environment with standard working conditions.
PSHSA is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Labour and works with Ontario’s Public and Broader Public Sector employers and workers, providing training, consulting and resources to reduce workplace risks and prevent occupational injuries and illnesses. PSHSA achieves inspiring results in occupational health and safety by identifying, reducing workplace hazards and risks to prevent workplace injuries, illness and disease for more than 1.7 million workers in over 10,000 organizations across Ontario.
Details of the Role
Status: Permanent, Full-time
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours/week
Bargaining Unit Position: No
Travel Required: No
Posting Date: 27/04/2022
Applicants are asked to forward their resume by email to email@example.com with “Manager, Product & Digital Solutions” in the subject line by 4 p.m. on May 6, 2022.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
As a reminder, at PSHSA we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having a diverse team. We encourage you to confidentially share any accessibility needs with our recruitment team should you successfully be chosen for an interview.