5 Steps for Doing Something About Noise
Presented and organized for International Noise Awareness Day. Join John Oudyk, an experienced Occupational Hygienist from the Occupational Health Clinics for Ontario Workers as he provides 5 Basic steps for doing something about noise in the workplace.
Anyone interested in preventing noise exposure in the workplace (exposed workers, joint-health and safety committee members or health & safety representatives, supervisors and employers), should tune in.
John will discuss the following:
- Step 1: Deciding if the noise is too loud
- Step 2: Identifying and describing noise sources
- Step 3: Can we make it quieter considering controls?
- Step 4: Does everyone know this noise can affect their health?
- Step 5: Do the controls work?
Brought to you by Ontario's Health & Safety System Partners: