Is your workplace engaged in residential care for individuals who require care or support, specifically those with developmental disabilities, mental health disabilities or substance abuse problems? Does your workplace include intensive supported residences, supported group living residences or support to clients and individuals in residential settings? If yes is your workplace compliant and prepared for the upcoming Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development focussed inspections at workplaces in the group homes sector?
As part of the Compliance Support and Awareness campaign that runs from January 20 to March 13, 2020, the MLTSD and PSHSA will be working together to raise awareness and provide resources, training and education to workplace parties and other stakeholders about this initiative.
Join us on this joint webinar with the MLTSD to find out:
• What you need to know about the initiative
• What to expect from a proactive inspection and how it may affect your workplace
• The MLTSD Group Home Inspection Initiative focused priorities on the IRS, workplace violence prevention, musculoskeletal disorders and Infection control
• Requirements for compliance under the Occupational Health and Safety Act and its regulations, and
• What resources PSHSA has available to support you.